Invest In Your Hair, It Is The Crown You Never Take Of..
”To all the girls who have straight, wavy or curly hairs, if it’s healthy it’s beautiful”
Your Hair is 90% of Your Selfie..
Long, shiny and strong hair is every girl’s dream. But not everyone is able to fulfill their wish. Hair fall is natural as it is a part of our hair cycle where it sheds itself after a time period. Falling of 50 – 100 strands per day is counted as normal hair fall, even 150 is fine. But if we notice that there is drastic hair fall and there is no stop to it, then there might be some reason behind this, may it be your health, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, improper hairstyles, etc. Our hairs are made of cell called ‘keratin’ which needs to be constantly nourished with minerals and vitamins.
Hair loss can also be a hereditary problem. If your parents have the problem of hair loss then there are chances that you would also have the same problem.
But there’s nothing to worry that much.
Here I will give some tips and home remedies that can help fight hair loss.
- Food Intake – My first point would be about food intake which is very much important if we are looking for a good and healthy hair. You should follow a proper diet which includes all kinds of mineral like proteins, vitamins, iron, zinc, omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin B12.
- Milk, yogurt and eggs are the main source of the above ingredients which can give a healthy and strong hair and even fight hair loss.
- Dairy products contain biotin which is known to fight hair loss.
- Add some dry fruits (almonds and walnuts) to your diet everyday as they can stop hair fall.
- Salmon fish is known to be very rich in vitamin D, protein and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Flax seeds are also very helpful for hair growth as they have rich content of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Green vegetables like spinach are a must for your diet as they have all the essential nutrients and iron needed for hair growth.
- Citrus fruits contains vitamin C which helps the body to absorb iron efficiently. A lemon a day (nimbu pani) can solve most of the hair problems. Oranges are also a good source of vitamin C.
- Carrots are rich in vitamin A which can help in the growth of the hair cell ‘keratin’ faster.
2. Stop using heating tools – Heating tools can damage the hair causing it to break and fall. Even if you are using make sure the tool temperature is not too high. Try to get your hair dry on its own instead of using some hair dryer.
3. Massage scalp with oil – Massaging your scalp with coconut or olive oil is very beneficial. It helps in regulating the blood circulation which can reach to the hair roots thereby strengthening it. Leave it overnight and rinse with some good shampoo the next day.
4. Use of castor oil – Castor oil is rich in omega 9 fatty acids and vitamin E. It nourishes the hair, removes frizzing, adds volume to your hair and fights scalp infection.
- Massage castor oil in your scalp, leave it for one hour and then rinse it with shampoo.
- For better consistency you can add some base oil to make a mixture and then apply it to your hair.
5. Use of Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Apply it on the scalp and massage gently in circular motion, leave it for about 1 hour and rinse it with cold water.
- You can also blend the aloe vera gel, mix it with with coconut oil and apply to your scalp.
- Combination of aloe vera, coconut oil and onion juice is very beneficial for faster hair growth. Use this mixture thrice a week and you can see the results in just one month.
6. Stop using Hair Colours – Stop using hair colours that contain ammonia as that can weaken the hair roots leading to breakage and hair fall. Hair colours can also turn hairs grey faster.
- Use natural henna, which is a better option though it is a slow process of hair colouring. You have to use it regularly to get a very good colour as natural remedies are a little slower but beneficial.
- While preparing the henna paste, add black tea to it. Leave the paste to rest for 3 hours, apply it to full length of your hair. Leave it for 1.5 hours and then rinse it with cold water. It gives a good colour to your hair. I have tried this personally.
Follow these steps to get beautiful, voluminous hair with full of life.
You have to have fun with your hair. Its a Great accessory. Play with it. – Serge Normant
Let Your hair do the talking….