Hey All!! Hope you all are good. 🙂
Today’s blog is about a non veg recipe which I like the most – The Chicken Curry Recipe with chicken liver. I am a big fan of chicken recipes, so tried this out today. And I would like to share this recipe with you all.
Preparation time : 20 mins
Cooking time : 45 mins
So first I will start with the marination of the chicken:
- Take 500 grams of chicken in a container.
- Clean the chicken well.
- Add 1 tbsp of turmeric powder, 2 tbsp of cumin powder, 2 tbsp of coriander powder, 2 tbsp of red chilly powder and 2 tbsp of salt.
- Add 1 tbsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Add 4 tbsp of curd (optional).
- Mix these well.
- Let the mixture rest for about 45 – 60 mins.
Next step is :
- Peel of 9-10 cloves of garlic and half ginger.
- Take 4 slitted green chillies.
- Two medium sized onions finely chopped.
- One full tomato.
- Blend these ingredients well in a mixer grinder (Except the green chillies and onions).
Now I will start with the cooking part:
- Take a pan and heat 5 tbsp of mustard oil or any other edible oil.
- Add the onions and saute till they are golden brown in colour.
- Add salt according to your taste (Please remember that we have already added some salt while marinating).
- Add 2 tbsp of cumin powder, 2 tbsp of coriander powder, 2 tbsp of red chilly powder.
- Add 4 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- Add the blended paste to it.
- Saute well till oil starts separating from the mixture.
8. After this add the marinated chicken and fry well for 5 mins.
9. Add proper amount of water for the chicken to become tender.
10. Cover with a lid and cook for 35 mins.
11. Open the lid and check if the chicken has become tender and also check if salt amount is fine.
12. Now the dish is ready. 🙂 It can be served with hot rice or chapatti/roti.
While serving you can add coriander leaves for garnishing.
This is the full recipe of Indian Chicken Curry. It is a very mouth watering dish and is the simplest form of preparing chicken curry that you would love.
Do try it and let me know how the recipe is in the comment section. 🙂