Hello my readers!!! It’s been quite a few days since I wrote my last blog. Here I am back again with a very useful blog for people who rarely finds time for themselves because of busy schedule. Some great tips for busy people to stay healthy and fit.
Wondering??? How is it possible to stay healthy and fit despite being busy all day long?? Yes, it might be difficult but not impossible. Everyone wants to be healthy, just it needs a mind full of dedication and little bit of time from your day.
Here are some tips to stay healthy and fit without hampering your day to day work.
- First thing to do after you wake up in morning is to drink 1 litre of water. The reason is at night our body repairs itself and releases the toxins in our body. Drinking water in empty stomach will help our bowel movements easy and get rid of the toxins from our body. Water also helps re-hydrate our body and speeds up metabolism. Drink more water during day and less at night.
- Do yoga and meditation to start your day fresh. Once you understand the benefits of this, you can do it very easily even when you have a jam-packed day.
- Eat a healthy and heavy breakfast as whole night our stomach would be empty. So this is the time when you should have a proper meal to regain the energy back so that your day goes healthy and fresh.”One should have Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince and Dinner like a Pauper”
- You should list down your to-do-list and prioritize your activities accordingly. Follow at least one of the top priorities everyday even if it is just for 15 mins.
- Follow vegan diets on weekdays. Having non-veg once a week is fine. Cut out red meat from your meal. Eat a lot of green vegetables and fruits everyday. Your body should have adequate intake of protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals.
- During your busy time don’t just grab foods with lot of fat content or junk foods. Always keep optimum stock of food in your bag so that your diet is not disturbed. Keep foods like tomatoes, spinach, blueberries, dates.
- One of the most important tip to stay fit and healthy is relax. When your day is full of meetings with a busy evening, your stress levels go high which can impact your health. Watch out funny movies or funny YouTube videos to bring down your stress level. A good amount of laughter can help stress to vanish.
- When you are in office, try to take stairs instead of lifts. This can burn the extra calories in your body. Taking stairs can even help your joints from getting jammed.
- When you are back home from a long and tiring work, spend time with your family or friends. Try to stay away from your mobile and social media for sometime as family and friends give the happiness that nothing could ever give.
- Last but not the least, those who have to travel a lot for work from one place to another, they should pick up a good hotel with facilities like gym and healthy food. Because studies have showed that people who travel frequently has more risk of being obese compared to those travelling 2 or 3 times a month.
At last I would like to add that following a diet doesn’t mean to stop eating. It means to cut out the intake of food that harms our body and have healthy and the appropriate amount of food needed for our body.
I hope these tips will help everyone. If anyone has some other ideas that can be added to our daily routine, then please feel free to pen down your points in the comment section below 🙂